RCAP is a not-for-profit organization designed to provide civic and political engagement, promote and support policies and leaders who are committed to servant leadership and embrace the concept of growing a more diverse Republican Party by following by four strategic objectives to grow the GOP:
- RCAP will educate and communicate the message which supports authentic values and beliefs through which demonstrate how Republican principles and ideals promote equality and upward mobility.
- RCAP will re-establish the bond that once existed between the “Party of Lincoln and Frederick Douglas” by implementing a structure that facilitates dialogue between local, state and national GOP leaders with various representatives within the minority community.
- RCAP will provide educational forums on public policy topics to improve voter literacy, voter education, and briefings to elected officials on issues affecting the neediest of America’s citizenry.
- RCAP will promote civic responsibility and training in areas of community organizing, campaign management and GOTV to increase the available talent of individual who work in support of efforts that are in the best interest of the neediest of our communities.
RCAP holds firm to these beliefs:
- Belief in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age or disability.
- Belief in free enterprise and that encouraging individual initiative will continue to bring this nation opportunity, economic growth and prosperity.
- Belief that government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn.
- Belief that the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations and that the best government is that which governs least.
- Belief that the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- Belief that America must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- Belief in American values and that we should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
The goal of RCAP is to work with the citizenry to save the Republican Party from disintegration. If the GOP is to survive as a political party, we must protect our Republican leaders who demonstrate through actions that they care about people from being demonized by false and misleading attacks.
We believe that the Republican Party is the best vehicle to translate core beliefs into positive and successful principles of government. For this reason, RCAP needs your financial support to promote and continuously communicate to the citizenry through targeted actions to protect and sustain a strong America.
RCAP is one of the country’s few political action committees dedicated to promoting and educating the minority community on the values of authentic conservative principles and advocating active involvement with the GOP. Focus will be aimed at the Battleground States with emphasis in Ohio. RCAP will focus on overcoming the negative stereotypes and misconceptions about Republicans that exist among the majority of African and Hispanic Americans and other minority groups by promoting the core principles that drives its political philosophy and explaining how the application of these principals will build strong families and communities through responsible public policies.